Skip to main content

Temperature Blanket Temple Revised

know a couple of weeks ago I posted me temple for my temperature blanket color guide, but me indecisiveness got the best of me so I changes it again. as I looked back at what I had I realized I wanted more colors. This is my final decision... I have already started my blanket and have 2 weeks done so I can not change again. Yao here goes

 

99+ Burgundy 
93-98 Soft Red
85-92 Watermelon 
80-84 Pumpkin 
74-79 Orange 
67-73 Sunshine 
60-66 Super Duper Yellow/Lemonade 
53-59 Dark Sage
46-52 Green
40-45 Sage
32-39 Robin's Egg
26-31 Berry Blue
20-25 Grape
14-19 Iris
8-13 Prefect Plum
2-7 Deep Country Blue
(-4)-1 Heather Grey
Below -5 Off White

Special Date: 
Snow Fall: White
Rainy Days: Soft Ball
Holidays: Silver Sparkle
1st of Month: Dark Grey

Special Date colors will be used in the 3rd round of the Hexagon Granny Motfis I am using for the Temperature Blanket Pattern I am using. 

If you look back at my last post about my template you can see the main thing I change is adding a extra color for rainy/snowy days. The Silver Sprakle is from the Party Yarn line. I only added 2 colors to main color Sage and watermelon. I am still using Caron Simply Soft for this blanket.

Until Next Time!



Comments