Skip to main content

Temperature Blanket Templates!

2016 is here!!! So many goals, so many ideas, so many projects I want to complete. Hope I can show you some of them here.

Here is my idea for a temperature blanket. Okay, complete on honesty it is not really my idea. I am just jumping into the band wagon. I first saw the idea on Facebook, the first place I saw the idea came from Repeat Crafter Me Facebook. If you don't already follow Sarah you should check out her work. Here is her actual website RepeatCrafterMe. I wasn't a huge template that was used in post Bernat Colors.

So, I decided to change it up, many times!


Stage One:
This is a few of the many colors that I have of Caron Simply Soft, plus more. I decided I wanted more colors to make it as colorful as possible. At this point I was going to do 10 colors red(hot) to purple(cold.)

Stage Two:
 
This is what is came up with, but I didn't like it. So, back to the drawing board I went. 

Stage Three:

 
Here are a few more changes, the second one and the third so close yet I feel like there is an huge difference. I can't decide what to do! 

Stage Four:
This is what I finally came up with, 15 colors! I wanted to have a wider range of colors to show off how hot and cold the Midwest seasons can truly be. I wish knee how to set up a better diagram then this. Below is is the the temperature gauge and the names of colors being used.
 Starts hottest to coldest:
97+ = Burgundy
91-96 = Soft Red
84-90 = Pumpkin
77-83 = Orange
70-76 = Lemonade
63-69 = Sunshine
56-62 = Dark Sage
49-55 = Neon Green
42-48 = Robin's Egg
33-41 = Berry Blue
26-32 = Iris
18-25 = Perfect Plum
10-17 = Dark Country Blue
2-9 = Heather Grey
1-below = Off White

Stage Five:
Deciding what pattern to use!
???? 
Drawing a blank! 
That will be tomorrow's problem. 

Hope this is helpful for a few people. 

Until Next Time!

Comments