Skip to main content

Mario Blanket Graph

As if I don't already have enough projects going I had another idea...

Everyone that grew up in the 90's loves Mario!

Just need to laminate it to help protect it. Going to make a corner to corner afghan with this graph. plan to start later tonight with it. 

Until Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Temperature Blanket - Color Chart

  It's almost the beginning of a new year! So, what does that mean? It means (in the crafting world) its time to start a new temperature blanket (or attempt to make).  What's a temperature blanket you ask? Well its where you have a color chart scale for the weather of the day. I have made up a new color chart graph for the year 2022, then I will use the color for what the temperature is around noon each day.  I am using Caron Simply Soft Yarn:  Grey: -3° and below Off White: -2 to 1° White: 2-5° Blackberry: 6-9° Orchid: 10-12° Grape: 13-15° Iris: 16-19° Plum Perfect: 20-22° Soft Blue: 23-25° Robin's Egg: 26-29° Blue Mint: 30-32° Royal: 33-35° Dark Country Blue: 36-38° Chartreuse: 39-42° Pistachio: 43-45° Green: 46-48° Kelly: 49-52° Dark Sage: 53-55° Baby Sunshine: 56-58° Autumn Maze: 59-61° Gold: 62-65° Neon Orange: 66-68° Persimmon: 69-72° Orange: 73-75° Pumpkin: 76-79° Strawberry: 80-83° Watermelon: 84-87° Neon Pink: 88-91° Fucshia: 92-95° Red: 96-98° Autumn Red: 9...

(Backup) Hexagon Motif Blanket Progress

Hexagon Motif Progress  Here is a small sample of my work with the hexagon motif pattern I worked up last week.   You can find it here- hexagon pattern I will be adding my half hexagon motif and my join as you go method in the next couple of days!!! What I have done so far is make a half hexagon and 3 whole hexagons, but only attach 2 and set one a side to add later. In total I have made 9 regular and 3 halves join at random areas, also started on a second color! Hope you enjoy,  Until Next Time!

Hexagon Motif Pattern

Hexagon Motif Pattern: I know there are so many different patterns and tutorials floating around already for a basic hexagon pattern but this is mine. Like any other crochet pattern out there, there is no "right" or "wrong" way to do to it! Here is my personal preference on it: Round 1: Start by making a magic circle, (you don't have to start your motif like this, but this is my personal preference when starting a "in the round" project) chain 1 to secure magic circle ends, single crochet, chain  4(counts as a double crochet and a chain 2 gap), *double crochet twice, chain 2* repeat from * to * 4 more times, double once more.  (You will have 6 clusters of two double crochets and chain gaps)  To end the round, single crochet into top of first double crochet (Second chain of first 4 chains) You can end rounds anyway you want, again this is just my personal preference! Round 2: Chain 2 [always counts as Doubl...