Skip to main content

My First Blog!!!

So this is me entering the blogging world. I am so far behind on the internet trends! My hope is to use the social world to get my craftyness out there. I learned crochet a very long time ago from my Great Grandmother Halvorson when I was little. I played around with it throughout high school but never really got into crocheting until she passed away in April of 2013. I only wish that she should see what I do now, this is all thanks to her. I also knit but not as much as I would like to, I am still new to that world as well (since late 2012.)

This week in the spirit of fall/halloween season I made up a couple of Pumpkin Hats for toddlers. So cute...
 
My next was going to be making Turkey Hats but I have MAJOR ADD when it coming to my crafting ideas so I started graphing out pattern charts for some of the SuperHero geeks in my family. So far I have made Green Lantern, Batman i had Superman done but I decided I didnt like it so back to the drawing board I go.
 
Until next time!

Comments