Skip to main content

Etsy Now Open!!! 10/25/1014

With many encouraging words from friends I finally attempting to run a store front via Etsy. Now, I now everyone and their mom has shops on Etsy. I mean why not? Its so convenient and everyone does everything with the tip of there fingertips. I have see people order toilet paper online so why not my hats to. Keeping in mind I know that I will not become a millionaire or be able to quit my day job with this shop, but I am interested to see if I can sell a few items and with Christmas coming up the extra $5 cant hurt.

I am always making something whether it is a DIY craft or knitting or crochet that I have bought I storage bin to keep all of my finished projects. when ever someone has a new baby I just pull something out and have an instant gift! I love coming up with new project to mainly this store is for an excuse for me to make something new.

Here are a few things that can be bought from my shop:

 Santa inspired baby booties~ These boots were inspired for the upcoming holidays in December.
 The Hooting Owl Hat~ I know everyone has a owl hat in their store but I just couldn't resist making one myself! They are just to darn cute.
 Pumpkin hat~ this is in a past blog but I just thought I would throw this in here for anyone new! Just because Halloween is over tomorrow night doesn't mean you can't have a pumpkin hat for the rest of Fall.
Strawberry Shortcake Hat~ this little cutie was just so fun to make I wish I had a girl so I could make more pink things!

Please check out www.etsy.com/shop/halcraftem

Until nesxt time!

Comments